Random Say From Writer


I need some hotstuff!!! :P


Monday, October 5, 2009

guess WHO???




"i do miss our precious moment together"

ILY..yess i do!!!


MOMENTS: i really miss the time that we used to hang out together with all our friends.
sitting on the ground.while you're playing a guitar.and we're singing our song.
you look at me and i look at you,you make me smile,you make me laugh.
we share our stories together.yeah,nothing secrets between us.
till one day you told me that you have to leave me.
you have to go far..far away..
and you promise me to come back when you've finished your studies.
how i wish that i can return back the time.




"we wont say farewell,because it wont be a goodbye between us"
i won't say 'im gonna miss you' because 'im always missing you'
so,take care of yourself right there.
im always hope that one day we will be together like we used before.
*END.



HURRY UP.GUESS WHO IM TAKING BOUT ON THIS POST.REWARD WILL B GIVEN.HAHA.

No comments: