Random Say From Writer


I need some hotstuff!!! :P


Thursday, July 30, 2009

xxx



huhhh!
headache+flu+fever+caugh+sore throat
im not going to school and
saujana tuition center for today n tomorrow..
(mybe!)
juz stay at home and get a rest..
whoa!
i miss my desk,my chair,my class,
my teacher,my locker,n my friends
soooo much..
tah ap la yg tjadi di sekolah tuh smnjak ak x de..
hahah
oh yaa!
im not talking too much fo today
juz keep silent at my room and sleep.eat n sleep again.
hehe.
bored.bored.
kalo ad kakak best jgk..
huhu.
eh i saw at farahin blog juz now..
she wrote at her post today :
haha.ada org gila wt gmba ni.wekkk.
arini suruh kwn BOBO says hye dkt dye.woof2!2jela. mls nak cte.bye
**btw.afiqah!get well soon.
uhh..
terharu noh..
bhahaha..
thnx polar, i noe dat u re missing me!
ahaks3!!
*Cheers.

No comments: